Thanks to the 20 mm of Polyester padding many find this set of 2 zero gravity chairs extremely comfortable, especially in comparison to the more standard unpadded Textilene variation of zero gravity chairs.
As with many zero gravity recliners these chairs both feature detachable and adjustable head rests.
The frames of the chairs are made from powder coated steel and the seat is made from patterned grey textiline/polyester making the set of 2 zero gravity chairs fairly weatherproof.*
* While many manufacturers do state their zero gravity chairs are waterproof due to powder coating, some are still prone to rust issues if left out in the winter. It is always advised to store your chairs indoors during the wetter months to keep them in good condition.
The chairs can be locked into position through multiple recline angles from upright to the full relaxed back position to suit individual preference.
Overall this set of two zero gravity recliners are considered by many to be top quality and to provide amazing comfort. On visiting the retailer you can view all of the buyer reviews.
- Colour: Grey
- Chair Size: 65 cm Width x 152 cm Depth x 114 cm Height
- The weight of the chair is 8.5 kg
- The actual seat measures 43 cm
- The height of the seat from the ground is 45 cm
- Fold down for storage and transportation